Friday, November 21, 2008

Assignment 12 Weblogs

this article told about the use of blogs and how they have progressed throughout the years.  Blogs can be used to disseminate all types of information as well as personal thoughts and ideas.  Blogs can also be useful in place of emails--in the work place.  They give people the freedom to express their ideas and thoughts but ideas can be archived by date and time.  It is also easy to read and comment on people's blogs--the owner is able to allow who can comment and read, thus keeping their ownership.
Blogs are becoming more popular and there are all kinds of software available to the consumer.
It is interesting to write about a blog article on my blog!  I really didn't know what they were until I had to make one and it is interesting to read and comment on other's thoughts, ideas and viewpoints.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Lori-
I agree with you about the ease of blogging- not that I thought I would ever actually say that! I was thinking that a blog might be good to have a work- we have a number of different staff members who work at different times during the day and I thought it might be a good way to communicate. Happy Thanksgiving!